Sunday, October 27, 2013

Guiding Angels/Friends



Guiding Angels/Friends

When we are born we don’t pick or decide who our family is. They all have names and we are connected by blood. But there is another special connection we make with people than come sometimes be stronger than blood, friendship.
It doesn’t matter where you are from, what language you speak, what food you eat or what your social status is. Friendship is like wine in that it only gets better with age. Many people say that I don’t have many friends and I don’t make friends easily. Making friends shouldn’t be a job, be who you are and the right friend will come naturally.
We don’t need lots of friends to know that you are a good and normal person. As an adult you only need a few good friends who truly care for you and accept you as you are. When trying to make friends, we should be open minded and not judge others without knowing anything about them. It takes time to get to know someone, especially in the society we are living right now. I feel like most people would love to make more friends but people are wearing fake masks and so you never know who your “friend” truly is.  
I am lucky to have always been blessed with great friends. When I moved to the U.S I couldn’t speak proper English but I made friends from, Korea, China, Japan, Germany, Mexico, American, Africa, all over.  
I have never had one best friend. Anytime I need something they are the there for us. I don’t talk to every single friend every week.  Sometimes months go by and we don’t talk, but when we do it’s as if nothing has changed.
I am not a religious person but I do believe that there is a greater power and that there are angels. Growing up, I thought angels lived in heaven, and only wore white colored clothing. My mother told me many stories about angels and I always envied and admired their beauty, I always wanted to meet them. My child mind told me I can’t meet angels, they live in heaven and only come to earth when someone needs help, only special people can see them.
And now as an adult, I am lucky to have met with angels many times and I feel pretty special. They are everywhere and look just like us, but we call them friend.
There are times when I have to call my angels/friends and they come right away to support, listen, guide, cry, laugh or simply just be there with me. They never ask for anything in return and the only wish they have for me is to be happy. I am blessed to have great angels/friends in my life.
I just want you all to know how much your friendship means to me and from the bottom of my heart I am thankful to all of my angels!

No comments:

Post a Comment