Saturday, March 7, 2015

Writers block


   Yesterday was Friday. I always look forward to the weekend so I can be at home and write. I planned that yesterday on my way home from work. This morning I did my laundry, vacuumed my home and cleaned. I even cooked lunch for myself. My home was clean,  and I had no place to go but to write. I grabbed my lunch plate, put it next to my computer table and got comfortable. I opened my word doc and here I am sitting and looking at the blank page and I have nothing to write about. I am having writer’s block.
       
I didn’t know about writer's block until I personally experienced it. There was a time when I was super busy but I always found time to write about anything but now I have time but I don’t know what to write about. I am finding it very interesting. I have heard that writers block is real and time to time writers do experience it.

As many of you know I am a thinker and am always thinking about something. But this time I have absolutely nothing to write about. It could be because starting last month each day I started living in the present moment. It took me time, I made myself to let go of my past and not to go into the future but to live in the present moment. It’s a beautiful place to be. If you ask me, am I happy? I would say I am in peace. There's calmness inside of me and that calmness is making me feel complete without having everything. Without thinking I don’t have enough of this or that or hoping for a better future I think, no. There is no tomorrow. What I have is right now and that’s enough for me. I also noticed by focusing on the now I am more positive, humble, understanding and feel complete. I am enjoying right now. I am forty-three years old and it took me a long time to get to this beautiful place. I feel like I have nothing to lose but to gain. Another thing, I am training myself not to expect anything from anyone anymore. Whatever I am doing for others, now I am doing it without expecting anything in return. I always did things for others from my heart, but as a human, from  time to time we all hope they knowledge it. But now I absolutely have no expectations. Living in the now is more power than anything you can imagine because that’s all we have.   


No comments:

Post a Comment